About Applied Research
- About the Applied Research Program
- About the Health Services & Economics Branch
- About the Risk Factor Monitoring & Methods Branch
- About the Outcomes Research Branch
- ARP's Position within NCI
- Applied Research Staff
- Organization Chart
- Contact Information
- ARP Fact Sheet (PDF, 247 KB)
- Research Resources Fact Sheet (PDF, 275 KB)
Paul Doria-Rose, DVM, PhD joined the Health Services and Economics Branch of the Applied Research Program in July of 2010. He received his PhD in Epidemiology from the University of Washington in 2001, and his doctorate in veterinary medicine from Cornell University in 1996.
Prior to joining HSEB, Dr. Doria-Rose was a Cancer Prevention Fellow in the Biometry Research Group of NCI's Division of Cancer Prevention, working on randomized controlled trials of cancer screening. He has also been a staff scientist at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle, Washington. His research interests include the evaluation of cancer screening efficacy and interval, with a focus on colorectal and lung cancers. He has a particular interest in case-control methodology for the evaluation of screening.
Last Modified: 03 Sep 2013