For this element of the evaluation, RTI developed a data collection protocol that identified the various resource units and their respective costs. RTI used the various core components of NCCCP in deriving activity-based costs wherein each of the core components was considered a separate activity. RTI identified key evaluation questions, such as:
- What are the total implementation costs for the sites?
- What are the costs of operating NCCCP annually?
- What is the distribution of costs among the core program components?
- What is the share of government funds in their total cost?
- What is the share of in-kind costs in the implementation and operational phases of NCCCP?
- Do the costs vary by the different organizational structures across the sites?
RTI will perform a series of analyses on the implementation and operational data collected that will address these evaluation questions, and include their findings in the annual evaluation report.
Last Modified: 18 Oct 2013