Overview of the Researcher Web Site
- Respondent Web Site Demonstration (ASA24-2014 and ASA24-Kids-2014)
- Respondent Web Site Demonstration (ASA24-2011 and ASA24-Kids-2012)
- Researcher Web Site
- Join the ASA24 Listserv
Documentation for Researchers
The Researcher Web site allows researchers, clinicians, and teachers to register to use ASA24 for research, clinical practice, or teaching; to manage logistics of data collection; and to obtain analytic output files. The site is used to register, configure and manage studies using all currently available ASA24 Repondent web sites: ASA24-2014, ASA24-Kids-2014, ASA24-Canada-2014, ASA24-2011 and ASA24-Kids-2012 Respondent Web sites. Use of the Researcher site requires high-speed Internet access.
- System Requirements
- Researcher Instructions (ASA24-2014, ASA24-Kids-2014, and ASA24-Canada-2014) (PDF)
- Researcher Instructions (ASA24-2011 and ASA24-Kids-2012) (PDF)
- Sample Analysis Files and Data Dictionaries (ASA24-2014 and ASA24-Kids-2014) (ZIP)
- Sample Analysis Files and Data Dictionaries for ASA24-Canada-2014 not yet available.
- Sample Analysis Files and Data Dictionaries (ASA24-2011 and ASA24-Kids-2012) (ZIP)
ASA24™ is a trademark of HHS.
Last Modified: 10 Dec 2014