ASA24-Mobile (Under Development)
In September of 2013, NCI obtained funding to develop a mobile version of ASA24 based on contributions from the following NIH Institutes and Offices:
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK)
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research (OBSSR)
- Office of Dietary Supplements (ODS)
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)
A team of researchers at NCI in conjunction with a contract awarded to Westat, a research firm in Rockville, MD, is currently working to develop ASA24-Mobile. At this time, there is no projected completion date.
ASA24™ is a trademark of HHS.
Last Modified: 11 Apr 2014