Exposure Assessment Methods
- Usual Dietary Intakes
- The NCI Method
- Details of the NCI Method
- Food Intakes, US Population, 2007-10
- Food Intakes, US Population, 2001-04
- Selected Intakes as Ratios of Energy Intake, US Population, 2001-04
- Selected Intakes of Energy from Empty Calories, US Population, 2001-04
- SAS Macros
- Further Information
- Fact Sheet (PDF, 346 KB)
Usual Dietary Intakes: Analytic Datasets for SAS Macros
Analytic Dataset 1
There are two versions of the dataset for examples 1-3 available, depending on which version of SAS you are using -- version 8 or version 9.
Either file, once unzipped, will have the exact same name that is used in the examples.
If the version 8 or version 9 SAS files do not work on your SAS platform, use the following SAS transport file.
- SAS transport file (12.1 MB ZIP)
The transport file can be imported using the following code.
libname lib 'SAS-data-library'; filename trans 'transport-file' host-option(s)-for-file-characteristics; proc cimport data=lib.t_0104nc_may7 infile=trans; run;
Analytic Dataset 2
This dataset is used for example 4 for the analysis of a single dietary component.
The transport file works with both versions 8 and 9 of SAS.
- SAS transport file (159 KB ZIP)
Once unzipped, this transport file is imported directly by the example program.
Last Modified: 18 Oct 2013