KIHD Seven-day Physical Activity Questionnaire
- << Previous questionnaire: Kaiser Physical Activity Survey
- List of questionnaires
- Next questionnaire: KIHD 12-Month Leisure-time Physical Activity History >>
About This Database
You are browsing a database of standardized questionnaires that ask about respondents' walking and bicycling habits.
The survey on this page is presented for informational purposes only, and is not intended to be filled out by visitors to this Web site.
The Applied Research Program maintains this database, but, except where noted, did not create and does not maintain the questionnaires themselves. For more information about a specific questionnaire, please contact its author(s). When possible, we cite the source of each questionnaire near the top of the page.
In: Pereira MA, FitzGerald SJ, Gregg EW, Joswiak ML, Ryan WJ, Suminski RR, Utter AC, Zmuda JM. A collection of Physical Activity Questionnaires for health-related research. Med Sci Sports Exerc 1997 Jun;29(6 Suppl):S1-205.
No true validation studies were found for this group of questionnaires.
- How much of your leisure-time did you spend performing the following specific activities last week? Please estimate the time spend in each activity and the intensity class during the week.
Walking on work trips Conditioning walking Conditioning bicycling Bicycling on work trips
- Taking into account all leisure time during last week did the week differ considerably from a typical one for this time of the year?
- more activity than usual
- less activity than usual
- How many kilometers did you perform following physical activities during your leisure time last week?
Last Modified: 11 Apr 2014