Monitoring Risk & Health Behaviors
- The Tobacco Use Supplement to the Current Population Survey (TUS-CPS)
- What topics are covered on the questionnaire?
- How can the data be used?
- Where can I get the data & questionnaire?
- What are the current & past survey findings?
- What are NCI's future plans?
- Suggested Citation
- Reports & Publications Using the TUS-CPS
- New, Updated, & Modified Files
- Print or view entire document (excludes tables)
- TUS-CPS Translations into Other Languages
- 2009 Users' Workshop
- 2007 Users' Workshop
- TUS-CPS Fact Sheet (PDF, 136 KB)
Webinar: New Developments in the Tobacco Use Supplement to the Current Population Survey (TUS-CPS)
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
1:30 - 3:30pm ET
This webinar will cover new developments in the TUS-CPS, including new linkages, best practices for accessing and analyzing the data, and the release of the 2010/2011 wave and longitudinal data.
The National Cancer Institute invites anyone interested in learning more about the TUS-CPS -- including new users, veteran users, and those who have attended previous TUS-CPS Users' Workshops -- to participate.
- Anne Hartman, Applied Research Program, DCCPS, NCI
- Benmei Liu, Surveillance Research Program, DCCPS, NCI
- Sean Altekruse, Surveillance Research Program, DCCPS, NCI
- Todd Gibson, Information Management Services, Inc.
- Gordon Willis, Applied Research Program, DCCPS, NCI
To register (deadline is September 16 at 1:30pm):
For more information:
Last Modified: 18 Oct 2013