What issues did the ECHOS-NHL study examine?
The ECHOS-NHL survey addressed the following areas:
- Follow-up Cancer Care
- frequency and nature of health care visits, specialty of physicians seen, length of survivor-physician relationship, and physicians' communication behavior;
- attitude toward follow-up care;
- overall rating of and satisfaction with care; and
- preference for discussing psychosocial problems with follow-up care physician.
- Late Effects of Medical Treatment
- late effect versus pre-cancer co-morbid status of 41 medical conditions; and
- women's health.
- Cognitive Appraisal
- risk perception, personal control, perceived health competence, optimism; and
- perceived life change due to cancer.
- Symptoms and Health-related Quality of Life
- physical symptoms;
- physical and mental health summary scores;
- depression and anxiety;
- sexual functioning; and
- cognitive functioning.
- Health Behaviors
- physical activity, smoking, alcohol consumption; and
- use of complementary and alternative medicines (CAM).
- Cancer-related Information Needs
- Social Support
- Sociodemographic and Clinical Information
Last Modified: 03 Sep 2013