Data Collection Instruments
- Automated Self-Administered 24-hour Dietary Recall (ASA24)
Resources for Study Staff & Participants
The following documents have been created by the National Cancer Institute as resources for study staff and participants. Each resource is available as a ready-to-use PDF as well as in Word format to allow users to adapt the content as desired. In addition, we invite ASA24 users to share resources that they have developed for their own studies so that we may make them available to others -- if you have a resource that you would like to share, please contact the ASA24 Help Desk.
- Troubleshooting Guide for Study Staff (note that this document is a quick reference that summarizes many of the issues described in the Considerations for Using ASA24 section of this Web site).
- Quick Start Guide for Participants (note that this document assumes the inclusion of the Supplement Module -- the document can be modified to omit this information for studies that do not query supplement intakes)
- Participant Help (note that this document is also available to participants directly from the Respondent Web site using the Help link):
- Directions for Downloading Silverlight for Different Browsers (note that Silverlight is required to access the ASA24 Respondent Web site):
ASA24™ is a trademark of HHS.
Last Modified: 18 Oct 2013