Auckland Heart Study (AHS) Physical Activity Questionnaire
- << Previous questionnaire: Arizona Activity Frequency Questionnaire
- List of questionnaires
- Next questionnaire: Baecke Physical Activity Questionnaire >>
About This Database
You are browsing a database of standardized questionnaires that ask about respondents' walking and bicycling habits.
The survey on this page is presented for informational purposes only, and is not intended to be filled out by visitors to this Web site.
The Applied Research Program maintains this database, but, except where noted, did not create and does not maintain the questionnaires themselves. For more information about a specific questionnaire, please contact its author(s). When possible, we cite the source of each questionnaire near the top of the page.
- How many minutes per day would you spend walking to and from work? _______
(e.g. from home, car, bus). And how many days per week? ____________________
- Have you done any (other) brisk walking on a regular basis, (that is at least once per 2 weeks) in the last 3 months? e.g. to or
around shops, library, or church?
If YES, minutes per day ________ Number of days walked per week ___________
- How many hours did you spend on the following activities in an average week?
Last Modified: 18 Oct 2013