KIHD 24-hour Total Physical Activity Record
- << Previous questionnaire: KIHD 12-Month Leisure-time Physical Activity History
- List of questionnaires
- Next questionnaire: KIHD Occupational Physical Activity Interview >>
About This Database
You are browsing a database of standardized questionnaires that ask about respondents' walking and bicycling habits.
The survey on this page is presented for informational purposes only, and is not intended to be filled out by visitors to this Web site.
The Applied Research Program maintains this database, but, except where noted, did not create and does not maintain the questionnaires themselves. For more information about a specific questionnaire, please contact its author(s). When possible, we cite the source of each questionnaire near the top of the page.
In: Pereira MA, FitzGerald SJ, Gregg EW, Joswiak ML, Ryan WJ, Suminski RR, Utter AC, Zmuda JM. A collection of Physical Activity Questionnaires for health-related research. Med Sci Sports Exerc 1997 Jun;29(6 Suppl):S1-205.
No true validation studies were found for this group of questionnaires.
Participants are asked to record all activity for each 30 minutes period on the questionnaire form.
- Other upright activities (also walking slowly)
- Walking (also creeping, squatting, light bicycling)
- Walking with heavy load and lifting
Last Modified: 18 Oct 2013