One-Page Questionnaire of Physical Activity - Vitamins and Lifestyle (VITAL) Study
- << Previous questionnaire: Nurses Health Study II Activity and Inactivity Questionnaire
- List of questionnaires
- Next questionnaire: Paffenbarger Physical Activity Questionnaire (College Alumnus Questionnaire) >>
About This Database
You are browsing a database of standardized questionnaires that ask about respondents' walking and bicycling habits.
The survey on this page is presented for informational purposes only, and is not intended to be filled out by visitors to this Web site.
The Applied Research Program maintains this database, but, except where noted, did not create and does not maintain the questionnaires themselves. For more information about a specific questionnaire, please contact its author(s). When possible, we cite the source of each questionnaire near the top of the page.
In: Littman AJ, White E, Kristal AR, Patterson RE, Satia-Abouta J, Potter JD. Assessment of a one-page questionnaire on long-term recreational physical activity. Epidemiology 2004 Jan;15(1):105-13.
- In the past 10 years, did you WALK for exercise? Include walking on a treadmill.
- Yes, at least once a week for a year:
- How many years in the past 10?
- Days per week?
- Casual (each mile takes 30 minutes or more)
- Moderate (each mile takes 20-29 minutes)
- Fast (each mile takes 19 minutes or less)
Last Modified: 18 Oct 2013