Standardized Questionnaires of Walking & Bicycling Database:
About This Database
You are browsing a database of standardized
questionnaires that ask about respondents' walking and bicycling habits. The
Applied Research Program maintains this database, but, except where noted, did
not create and does not maintain the questionnaires themselves. For more
information about a specific questionnaire, please contact its author(s). When
possible, we cite the source of each questionnaire near the top of the page.
Zutphen Physical Activity Questionnaire
Pereira MA, FitzGerald SJ, Gregg EW, Joswiak ML, Ryan WJ, Suminski RR, Utter AC, Zmuda JM.
A collection of Physical Activity Questionnaires for health-related research.
Med Sci Sports Exerc 1997 Jun;29(6 Suppl):S1-205.
The questions asked on this part concern your daily activities.
- Can you walk indoors?
- No, because I use a wheelchair
- No, because I am bed ridden
- No, for a different reason, namely __________
If you are unable to walk or cycle, go to question 7.
- How often did you take a walk during the last week?
- How long did such a walk last?
- How would you describe your walking pace?
- Did you take a walk that lasted longer than 1 hour during the last month?
- How often did you do that?
- Do you bicycle?
- If yes, how often did you bicycle last week?
- How long did you bicycle?
- How would you describe your bicycling pace?