Zutphen Physical Activity Questionnaire
- << Previous questionnaire: Yale Physical Activity Survey for Older Adults
- List of questionnaires
- Next questionnaire: Active Australia Survey: Physical Activity Survey: From the National Physical Activity Survey >>
About This Database
You are browsing a database of standardized questionnaires that ask about respondents' walking and bicycling habits.
The survey on this page is presented for informational purposes only, and is not intended to be filled out by visitors to this Web site.
The Applied Research Program maintains this database, but, except where noted, did not create and does not maintain the questionnaires themselves. For more information about a specific questionnaire, please contact its author(s). When possible, we cite the source of each questionnaire near the top of the page.
In: Pereira MA, FitzGerald SJ, Gregg EW, Joswiak ML, Ryan WJ, Suminski RR, Utter AC, Zmuda JM. A collection of Physical Activity Questionnaires for health-related research. Med Sci Sports Exerc 1997 Jun;29(6 Suppl):S1-205.
The questions asked on this part concern your daily activities.
- Can you walk indoors?
- No, because I use a wheelchair
- No, because I am bed ridden
- No, for a different reason, namely __________
If you are unable to walk or cycle, go to question 7.
- How often did you take a walk during the last week? ___ times
- How long did such a walk last? ___ minutes
- How would you describe your walking pace? __Calm __Normal __Firm
- Did you take a walk that lasted longer than 1 hour during the last month?
- How often did you do that? ____ times
- Do you bicycle?
- If yes, how often did you bicycle last week? ___ times
- How long did you bicycle? ____ minutes
- How would you describe your bicycling pace? __Calm __Normal __Fast
Last Modified: 18 Oct 2013