Late-Life Function and Disability Instrument (LLFDI) Questionnaire Items
- << Previous questionnaire: Lagerros Usual Daily Physical Activity Instrument
- List of questionnaires
- Next questionnaire: The Leisure Time Physical Activity Instrument (LTPAI) and Physical Activity at Home and Work Instrument (PAHWI) >>
About This Database
You are browsing a database of standardized questionnaires that ask about respondents' walking and bicycling habits.
The survey on this page is presented for informational purposes only, and is not intended to be filled out by visitors to this Web site.
The Applied Research Program maintains this database, but, except where noted, did not create and does not maintain the questionnaires themselves. For more information about a specific questionnaire, please contact its author(s). When possible, we cite the source of each questionnaire near the top of the page.
In: Sayers SP, Jette AM, Haley SM, Heeren TC, Guralnik JM, Fielding RA. Validation of the Late-Life Function and Disability Instrument. J Am Geriatr Soc 2004 Sep;52(9):1554-9. [View Abstract]
How much difficulty do you have?… (none, a little, some, quite a lot, cannot do)
- F4. running half a mile or more
- F7. walking a mile, taking rests as necessary
- F9. running a short distance, such as to catch a bus
- F19. hiking a couple of miles on uneven surfaces, including hills
- F26. walking around one floor of your home, taking into consideration thresholds, doors, furniture, and variety of floor coverings
- F29. walking several blocks
- F30. taking a 1-mile, brisk walk without stopping to rest
- F32. walking on a slippery surface outdoors
Last Modified: 18 Oct 2013