Standardized Questionnaires of Walking & Bicycling Database:
About This Database
You are browsing a database of standardized
questionnaires that ask about respondents' walking and bicycling habits. The
Applied Research Program maintains this database, but, except where noted, did
not create and does not maintain the questionnaires themselves. For more
information about a specific questionnaire, please contact its author(s). When
possible, we cite the source of each questionnaire near the top of the page.
Late-Life Function and Disability Instrument (LLFDI) Questionnaire Items
Sayers SP, Jette AM, Haley SM, Heeren TC, Guralnik JM, Fielding RA.
Validation of the Late-Life Function and Disability Instrument.
J Am Geriatr Soc 2004 Sep;52(9):1554-9.
How much difficulty do you have?… (none, a little, some, quite a lot, cannot do)
- F4. running half a mile or more
- F7. walking a mile, taking rests as necessary
- F9. running a short distance, such as to catch a bus
- F19. hiking a couple of miles on uneven surfaces, including hills
- F26. walking around one floor of your home, taking into consideration thresholds, doors, furniture, and variety of floor coverings
- F29. walking several blocks
- F30. taking a 1-mile, brisk walk without stopping to rest
- F32. walking on a slippery surface outdoors