Monitoring Risk & Health Behaviors
- The Tobacco Use Supplement to the Current Population Survey (TUS-CPS)
- What topics are covered on the questionnaire?
- How can the data be used?
- Where can I get the data & questionnaire?
- What are the current & past survey findings?
- What are NCI's future plans?
- Suggested Citation
- Reports & Publications Using the TUS-CPS
- New, Updated, & Modified Files
- Print or view entire document (excludes tables)
- TUS-CPS Translations into Other Languages
- 2009 Users' Workshop
- 2007 Users' Workshop
- TUS-CPS Fact Sheet (PDF, 136 KB)
What Are NCI's Future Plans for the TUS-CPS?
Items of Interest
NCI plans to conduct the TUS-CPS every 4 years, including a Core set of questions, an emerging tobacco product section, and various special topics of particular interest to researchers and government agencies, as they are appropriate at the time of fielding.
Last Modified: 11 Apr 2014