Monitoring Risk & Health Behaviors
- The Tobacco Use Supplement to the Current Population Survey (TUS-CPS)
- What topics are covered on the questionnaire?
- How can the data be used?
- Where can I get the data & questionnaire?
- What are the current & past survey findings?
- What are NCI's future plans?
- Suggested Citation
- Reports & Publications Using the TUS-CPS
- New, Updated, & Modified Files
- Print or view entire document (excludes tables)
- TUS-CPS Translations into Other Languages
- 2009 Users' Workshop
- 2007 Users' Workshop
- TUS-CPS Fact Sheet (PDF, 121 KB)
New, Updated, & Modified Files
Items of Interest
|Date||Type of Change||Description of Change|
|June 2015||New||The data from the May 2010 - May 2011 TUS-CPS Cohort became available.|
|April 2013||Updated||The program for creating a SAS dataset was updated to utilize the May 2010, August 2010, and January 2011 data.|
|April 2013||New||The data from the January 2011 TUS-CPS became available.|
|March 2013||New||The results from the 2010-11 TUS-CPS became available.|
|January 2013||New||The data from the August 2010 TUS-CPS became available.|
|June 2012||New||The data from the May 2010 TUS-CPS became available.|
|February 2012||New||The 2010-11 TUS-CPS questionnaire became available.|
|October 2011||New||Programs for creating SAS datasets from the text files of the survey data were made available.|
|February 2011||Updated||Completed adding presentation files from the 2009 TUS-CPS Users' Workshop.|
|March 2008||Updated||The list of publications using TUS-CPS data was converted to a searchable database.|
|October 2006||Modified||The race categories used in the 2003 survey findings tables were changed.|
Last Modified: 10 Aug 2015