Monitoring Risk & Health Behaviors
- The Tobacco Use Supplement to the Current Population Survey (TUS-CPS)
- What topics are covered on the questionnaire?
- How can the data be used?
- Where can I get the data & questionnaire?
- What are the current & past survey findings?
- What are NCI's future plans?
- Suggested Citation
- Reports & Publications Using the TUS-CPS
- New, Updated, & Modified Files
- Print or view entire document (excludes tables)
- TUS-CPS Translations into Other Languages
- 2009 Users' Workshop
- 2007 Users' Workshop
- TUS-CPS Fact Sheet (PDF, 121 KB)
Users' Workshop 2009
The 2009 Tobacco Use Supplement to the Current Population Survey (TUS-CPS) Users' Workshop was designed to enhance participants' knowledge of TUS-CPS data and how to use this rich and unique data resource.
Some of the speakers' presentations from the workshop are available for download.
TUS-CPS data is available on the national, state, and sub-state levels.
We would like to thank the speakers and all participants for contributing to the success of the workshop.
Conducted by: Risk Factor Monitoring & Methods Branch, Applied Research Program, Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, National Cancer Institute.
Last Modified: 11 Apr 2014