Data Collection Instruments
- Automated Self-Administered 24-hour Dietary Recall (ASA24)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Considerations for Using ASA24
- Resources for Study Staff & Participants
- Resource for Funding & Ethics Applications
- Reviewing & Cleaning Data
- Known Issues & Workarounds
- Resources Related to the Healthy Eating Index (HEI)
- SAS Code for Updating Beta Output Files
- Fact Sheet (PDF, 339 KB)
Reviewing & Cleaning ASA24™ Data
Researchers using ASA24 should consider how best to review and clean ASA24 data based on individual study needs and interests. The following document provides general guidelines from NCI regarding how to review and edit ASA24 data.
ASA24™ is a trademark of HHS.
Last Modified: 11 Apr 2014